| Secret Story 8:|
08/04/16 - 27/05/16
|Nifty||Day 1||Day 71|
|Hunter||Day 1||Day 71|
|Jordan||Day 1||Day 69||JR|
|Eva||Day 1||Day 64||JR|
|Edward||Day 1||Day 57||JR|
|Tata||Day 1||Day 50||JR|
|Alex||Day 1||Day 43||JR|
|Michael||Day 1||Day 36||JR|
|Kyle||Day 1||Day 30||JR|
|Hickman||Day 1||Day 22|
|Tayne||Day 1||Day 17|
|Dylan||Day 1||Day 15|
|Perry||Day 1||Day 8|
|Travis||Day 1||Day 7|
Secret Story 8 - Power Shift is the eighth season of the Big Brother based ORG, Secret Story.
This season, a new "corporate" game was introduced, where housemates became "Wall Street bankers" as they were given the chance to invest and try their luck at the Stock Exchange inspired game mechanic. Housemates will earn and lose points in this Stock Exchange that can be used to buy various in-game advantages.
Housemates will also be given the opportunity to overthrow the Head of House each week, and then bid for the coveted position by using their points to buy their position.
- Corporate Game - Replacing Salem and previously Secrets, a new game will be introduced. Several corporations will be present in which housemates must invest in. Every week housemates will lose or earn points based on their investments.
- Points Store - Housemates will be able to buy various in-game advantages using their points.
- Power Shift - The main twist of the season, housemates will be given the opportunity to overthrow the Head of House each week and buy the coveted spot with their points in a bid-like method that will put many players in immediate danger as you never know who's willing to stage the coup!
|Avatar||Nationality||Name||Popularity||Points||Status||HoHs held||PoVs held|| Challenges|
|Jordan||20.17%||8,577|| 10th Evicted|
|Eva||14.47%||1,827|| 9th Evicted|
|Edward||7.33%||1,419|| 8th Evicted|
|Tata||8.65%||8,660|| 7th Evicted|
|Alex||18.10%||3,725|| 6th Evicted|
|Michael||7.29%||4,085|| 5th Evicted|
|Kyle||4.91%||3,809|| 4th Evicted|
The Game Edit
Note, a striked name means that a housemate was saved by the veto. Name in italics means that the person became a replacement nominee.
| Deal With The Devil|
| Fearsome Foursome|
| Bad Gameplay|
| This Is News To Me|
| Pay The Consequences|
| I Blame Purry For This|
| ||Jordan|| Edward,|
| Uphill Battle|
| All To Be For Third Place|
| Pyrrhic Victory|
|Secret Story 8 - Power Shift|
|Week 1||Immunity||Tower of Hanoi|| Alex,|
|PoV #1||Fast Typer 3||Dylan|
|Week 2||HoH #1||Mini Putt 3||Nifty|
|PoV #2||20 Clicks||Tata|
|Week 3||HoH #2||Majority Rules||Jordan|
|PoV #3||Acro Bowling||Hunter|
|Week 4||HoH #3||Catchit||Michael|
|PoV #4||Piñata Shells||Nifty|
|Week 5||HoH #4||Skytrip||Alex|
|PoV #5||Frat Boy Beer Pong||Hunter|
|Week 6||HoH #5||Cubefield||Tata|
|PoV #6||Runaway Train||Hunter|
|Week 7||HoH #6||Minesweeper||Jordan|
|PoV #7||Feverish Crane||Nifty|
|Week 8||HoH #7||Epidemic||Edward|
|Week 9||HoH #8||Interrogation||Nifty|
|A Daily Cup of Tea|
|Week 10||HoH Part #1||Art Thief||Hunter|
|HoH Part #2||Shrink||Nifty|
|HoH Part #3||Zyl2||Nifty|
Corporate Game Edit
The Purry Treat
Each week housemates must invest in corporations to help them earn money. But each week they risk losing money if investing in the wrong company.
The Store Edit
The store offers housemates a chance to purchase advantages in the game. Prices will vary depending on a variety of factors such as demand, usefulness or luck. Prices are non-negotiable. Quantities may or may not increase. Prices may change every day between each submissions. Housemates may only purchase a single item between each phase of the cycle.
Items may be taken off the store or new items may be added at the host's discretion.
On Day 57 the Store was officially closed
|Score Boost Lite||Recieve a 10% bonus score in the next challenge you play in.||0x||Unavailable|
|Slow-You Gold||Give someone a 25% score penalty for the next challenge they play in.||0x||Unavailable|
|Vote-Reader||Allows you to peek at one housemate's vote from any eviction. One time use only.||0x||Unavailable|
|Insider Informations||Allows you to see a single past-eviction's voting results (who voted for who).||0x||Unavailable|
|The Electives||Allows you to see the rankings within the popularity poll.||0x||Unavailable|
Red Phone Edit
There are a Red Pay Phone installed in the house. At random times during the season it will rang and the housemate bid to answer it. Highest unique bid wins, but the outcome is a mystery each time. This is the history of the calls.
|Week 1||Day 1||Dylan||9,999||Became the first Head of House.|
|Week 2||Day 14||Kyle||6,000||Nothing.|
|Week 4||Day 24||Alex||4,000||A free purchase of any choice that doesn't exceed Alex's banked points.|
|Week 6||Day 39||Nifty||Pre-paid||Choose 3 other people for a Dinner, and await further instructions. The next day, the three people along with Nifty, lost 50% of their points that were evenly divided among the non-selected three people remaining.|
Veto Players Edit
This season six players will participate each week in the Power of Veto competition. But given the Corporate's twist, it's possible that this may not be true each week.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9|| Times|
Voting History Edit
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Votes|
|Day 69||Day 71|
| Head of|
|Nifty||Perry||HoH||Hickman|| ||Michael||HoH||Tata||Edward||HoH||Jordan|| 1st|
|Notes||1||none||2, 3||none||4||none||5, 6||none||7, 8|
5 of 9
6 of 8
5 of 7
3 of 5
4 of 5
3 of 4
3 of 3
3 of 3
1 of 1
1 of 1
2 of 6
4 of 6
- Note 1 - On Day 1, the Red Phone rang, the recipient of this call became the first Head of House. Instead of the HoH challenge, the competition was for immunity and two people won immunity, Alex and Tata.
- Note 2 - Eviction that was planned on Day 29 was delayed to Day 30 due to ... technical difficulties *hic*.
- Note 3 - Alex purchased the Void-A-Vote and used it to void Nifty's vote.
- Note 4 - In Week 6, the house chose to overthrow Tata as Head of House. Nifty won the bidding and became the replacement HoH.
- Note 5 - Before the nominations even occurred, Jordan used his Cursed Trophy to earn himself the Golden Power of Veto, as a result, no competition occurred and instead Jordan was immediately given the Veto following the nominations ceremony.
- Note 6 - Edward failed to submit his replacement nominee on time and was therefore automatically nominated for eviction instead.
- Note 7 - The Jury of Seven chose between Hunter of Nifty to become the new Champion of Secrets.
- Note 8 - Eva did not submit her vote on time.
Popularity Poll Edit
Every round the public are given the chance to vote for their favorite contestant on a poll.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8||Week 9||Week 10|